26 Ağustos 2007 Pazar

VA - The Lovers Guide To Reggae (2005)

The Lovers' Guide to Reggae
Disc 1
01. Bunny Rugs & Sean Paul - Now That We Found Love
02. Aswad - Don’t Turn Around
03. Gregory Isaacs - Night Nurse
04. Kofi - I’m So Proud
05. Shaggy with Rayvon - Lately
06. Maxine Harvey - Gimme Little Sign
07. Sandra Cross - Best Friend’s Man
08. Wayne Wonder - No Letting Go (Smooth Summer Mix)
09. Dee Sharp - Swing & Dine
10. Barrington Levy - Give Me Your Love
11. Mr Vegas - Rise
12. JC Lodge - Telephone Love
13. Deborahe Glasgow - Knight In Shining Armour
14. Inner Circle - I Think I Love You
15. Cassandra - If You’re Not Back In Love By Monday
16. John Holt - Private Doctor
17. Brown Sugar - I’m In Love With A Dreadlocks
18. Carl Dawkins & The Wailers - True Love

Disc 2
01. Beres Hammond - She Loves Me Now
02. Gregory Isaacs - Get Ready
03. Janet Kay - Silly Games
04. Barry Boom - Making Love
05. Karen Smith - Breakfast In Bed
06. Deborahe Glasgow - Champion Lover
07. Judy Mowatt + Sly & Robbie - Stop! In The Name Of Love
08. Chaka Demus & Pliers - Love You Like Crazy
09. Dennis Brown - There’s Nothing Like This
10. Jacob Miller - Baby I Love You So
11. Ken Parker - Will The Circle Be Unbroken
12. Inner Circle - You Make Me Feel Brand New
13. The Beat - Can’t Get Used To Losing You
14. Maxi Priest - Only A Smile
15. Sanchez - I Will Forever Love You
16. Zap Pow - If You Don’t Know Me By Now
17. Horace Andy - Fever
18. John Holt - Memories By The Score

Disc 3
01. Sugar Minott - Good Thing Going
(We’ve Got A Good Thing Going)
02. Simply Red - Ghetto Girl
03. Brown Sugar - Hello Stranger
04. UB40 Feat. Chrissie Hynde - I Got You Babe
05. Dawn Penn - You Don’t Love Me (No, No, No)
06. Keisha White - I’ve Got Love (Feat. Bob Marley)
07. Sheila Hylton - Bed’s Too Big Without You
08. Dennis Brown - It’s Magic
09. Home T4 - Could It Be I’m Falling In Love
10. Tony Curtis - The Way You Look Tonight
11. T.T. Ross - Jealousy
12. The Melodians - Ring Of Gold
13. Alton Ellis - I’m Still In Love
14. Lukie-D - Come Back
15. Maxi Priest - Like I Do
16. Horace Andy - Tell Me Why
17. Jimmy Riley - Sexual Healing
18. Gregory Isaacs – All I Have Is Love
**
DOWNLOAD DISC1
DOWNLOAD DISC 2
DOWNLOAD DISC 3
**
pass in comments

1 yorum:

kafein dedi ki...

Pass: purgatory